linkverzeichnis reiseinformationen

Travelling abroad

Are you Swiss? As a Swiss citizen, you do not need a visa to enter EU/EFTA countries. A valid passport or identity card is generally sufficient. Depending on the regulations, you can also enter an EU/EFTA country with an expired passport. If in doubt, contact your foreign representative. Non-EU/EFTA countries require a valid passport or …

Travelling abroad Read More »


Bruderhaus Wildlife Park

The Bruderhaus Wildlife Park is an animal park in the middle of the Eschenberg forest, south of Winterthur. The park is an important local recreation area for Winterthur and is involved in reintroduction projects for the Przewalski horse, the Vietnamese Sika deer and the bison.

error: Content is protected !!