linkverzeichnis reiseinformationen

Travelling abroad

Are you Swiss? As a Swiss citizen, you do not need a visa to enter EU/EFTA countries. A valid passport or identity card is generally sufficient. Depending on the regulations, you can also enter an EU/EFTA country with an expired passport. If in doubt, contact your foreign representative. Non-EU/EFTA countries require a valid passport or …

Travelling abroad Read More »