linkverzeichnis reiseinformationen

Travelling abroad

Are you Swiss? As a Swiss citizen, you do not need a visa to enter EU/EFTA countries. A valid passport or identity card is generally sufficient. Depending on the regulations, you can also enter an EU/EFTA country with an expired passport. If in doubt, contact your foreign representative. Non-EU/EFTA countries require a valid passport or …

Travelling abroad Read More »

linkverzeichnis reiseinformationen

Travel information Thailand

Medical care In Bangkok there are international hospitals with very good standards and English speaking doctors. There are hospitals and qualified doctors in all provincial capitals. Even in larger holiday areas there are hospitals and English-speaking doctors. The hotels are happy to arrange an English-speaking doctor on request. Many medicines are freely available in pharmacies, …

Travel information Thailand Read More »

linkverzeichnis reiseinformationen

Travel Information Dominican Republic

Medical care Medical care is not guaranteed everywhere. Serious illnesses and injuries should be treated in private hospitals or abroad (USA or Europe). Hospitals require a financial guarantee before treating patients (credit card or advance payment). Towels Most hotels provide bath towels for the swimming pool and mostly also for the beach (often on deposit). …

Travel Information Dominican Republic Read More »

error: Content is protected !!